He’s back. (What’s wrong with me, mom?) (Leave me alone!) (Clark…) Are you listening, Clark? He’s not all right… (What’s wrong with him, anyway?) (He’s such a freak!) He’s scanning us. What? Arthur, you need to relax. Your adrenaline is spiking. Because he’s not all right! (Clark!) Victor? Victor, stop! – Shit!
– What are you doing?! – Victor!
– It’s my armor’s defense system!
– No! It’s stronger since the interface! I can’t control it! – Victor, no!
– Victor! – I can’t control it!
– Just shut it off!
– Just think happy thoughts, Victor. Go to a happier place. Kal-El, no! He’s confused! He doesn’t know who he is. Pet Sematary. Arthur, we need to restrain him. I got him! Kal-El! The last son of Krypton… (That’s my name?) Remember who you are! Tell me who you – Clark! I know you… Please don’t make me do this… Alfred, I need the big guns! You did this! I had to! You won’t let me live… You won’t let me die… The world needs you! But does it need you? Tell me… …Do you bleed? Clark! Clark… …Please… Please… Please… Just go… Yeah? Let’s go…